The Ashling is one of our large solid fuel stoves. It can operate on coal, wood, peat briquettes or smokeless fuels, all of which ensure high output. The substantial hotplate is another remarkable feature of the Ashling stove thus making it an ideal choice for a family home. The Ashling stove is also available in both Ashling (oil) boiler model and Ashling (oil) non boiler model.
- Overnight burning capability
- Hi-chrome removable shaker grate system (solid fuel only)
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- Solid fuel boiler heats 6-7 radiators
- Air-wash facility to clean stove window