With an exclusive double-wall cast iron frame and built-in rear heat shield the Bennington’s huge firebox actually serves as a convection chamber that allows air to circulate within and then return thoroughly warmed into the room. The Bennington’s advanced secondary burn combustion system creates more heat with less wood. With both front and side door loading the Bennington is simple. A large self-cleaning window means you can relax and enjoy the flames for hours.
Click here to view the dimensions.
- All – cast, double – wall construction for a better efficiency and heat transfer
- Flue diameter: 150mm
- Heat output: Nominal 13Kw
- Efficiency: 75.4%
- Air wash system – Self cleaning window.
- Double combustion (inox refractory tubes)
- Front and side loading doors.
- Reversible flue collar for a top or rear exit
- Low emission of pollution particles: US Epa rating 3,5 gr/hr
- Ceramic baffle
- Ash Pan
- Colours available brown majolica enamel, blue-black enamel, cream enamel, matt black.